Sunday, September 16, 2012

Help Cathy get Wisdom's Daughters published.

 Dear Friends,


I'd like to ask for your help.  I need your support in getting my book published - Wisdom’s Daughters: How Women Can Change the World

Please Donate.    Yes! Take me to the Campaign!

“For she [Wisdom] is more beautiful than the Sun, and above all the order of the stars: being compared with the light, she is found before it.” Wisdom 7:29

     This Virgo New Moon, I am planting seeds to get help from my community.  At my fund-raising campaign with Indigogo, I want to raise money to get my book, Wisdom's Daughters: How Women Can Change the World, self-published.  The work of my heart, it is a symbolic study of Lady Wisdom which lays out how women can connect with our own feminine Wisdom, to heal our lives and change the world. 

       Just hit the link and it will take you my campaign page where you can read about the book and about the gifts I'm offering as a thank you for your help and support.  And of course, please Donate even a small amount if you can.  The Indigogo campaign will be up and running until November 4th.

       I’ll be updating you on how the campaign is going and how you can continue to help me reach my goal. 

       Even if you can't donate, if you like my writing and want to support me, please send this email out to anyone in your network who might be interested in a book on Feminine Wisdom and spirituality.

                   Please stop by for more information about my project at: http://www.indiegogo.com/Wisdom

With Gratitude,

Cathy Pagano

No comments:

Post a Comment